Partner With Us
There are 11 million gardeners in Australia and we’re working to reach all of them!
We’re looking to collaborate with like-minded changemakers to create a better future for all Australians.
We would love your help to spread the word about Gardening Responsibly and grow this important movement.
Our Partner Portal contains a selection of resources for you to use.
This includes our Community Campaigner Kit, which has been developed to assist you as you
share your love of ornamental gardens and natural landscapes.
- What is Gardening Responsibly?
- Ideas for spreading the word
- Facts and figures you can share
- How to stay in touch with us
Please, share away!
Buy Our Merch on Redbubble
Did you know that you can purchase Gardening Responsibly merchandise on Redbubble? Not only that but 20% of each sale helps fund our scientific research.
Simply visit our shop and click on “Shop all products” under your favourite design!
We recognise it takes a whole lot of collaboration to start a movement — and we’d love to work with you!
If you’re interested in ornamental garden plants and wish to join us as we build our research database, grow the Gardening Responsibly movement, and spread the word far and wide about gardening responsibly, then please get in touch.
There are many opportunities for government to participate, including:
- Council nurseries — assistance to audit stock and become certified under the Scheme
- Biosecurity officers — providing access to the research tool and training, to predict and prevent locally identified emerging high-risk plants
- Planning and open space — expert advice to enable specifications for low-risk plants for DA
- Councillors — contributing to science and innovation through local trials of innovative cultivars
- Businesses and residents — join the movement to purchase low-risk plants for your gardens
Use our Contact Us form to find out more about how we could work with your council.
Fee For Service
Our team can provide customised products and services to help your business or community group garden responsibly, such as:
- Conducting plant risk assessments on your behalf
- Expert consultation site visit
- Community engagement training
- Guest speaker
- Technical plant risk assessment training
Select “Fee for Service Quote” from the drop-down on our Contact Us form to make an enquiry.